This course is just for educators and is an introduction to the Sample Courses on our Moodle Training site. It provides support for:
- setting yourself up in Moodle (profile, messages, messaging
- navigation tips (menus and breadcrumb trail)
- sample course descriptions (activity types, OALCF, weight in terms of rigour and length)
- learning management system features to interact with
- enrolment key info to access courses
Nancy Friday will facilitate one course from September 29 to August 17, rolling the course out one week at a time, for trainees new to Moodle to engage in as students would.
Have you ever wanted to learn to play the acoustic guitar, but you didn't know where to start? This course gives you some basic information you should know before getting started!
Does the idea of algebra send chills up your spine? Are you thinking about starting an algebra course and not sure if you are ready? Algebra: Using Letters for Numbers will give you a gentle introduction to this important topic in math.
Are you ready to learn online? is a course intended for adult learners to get a sense about what kind of activities they may encounter when learning online. Read more about this course. This course can be used in an independent learning environment because it offers students audio support and more instructions.
OALCF Levels: D.1-D.3, A1.2, A2.2, A3, B2.2, B4, E.1-E.3